There are two methods in which you can send your swim data from Swim.com to Strava. You can either setup and automatic data push or you can manually export data and then upload it to Strava.
AUTOMATIC DATA PUSH (API)
To setup the automatic data push from Swim.com to Strava, you'll need to use the Swim.com iOS or Android mobile app to link your Swim.com and Strava accounts.
1) Open the Swim.com app on your mobile device.
2) In the bottom right corner, open Settings.
3) Go to the Integrations section of Settings and then select Strava.
4) Review the Terms of Service and then at the bottom touch "Agree".
5) Enter your Strava login credentials when prompted.
6) Touch "Authorize".
7) Touch the back arrow in the upper left corner of the screen to exit.
Any lap swim data created after the point of time in which you have connected Swim.com and Strava should now push to your Strava account. Our system batches all files to be sent to Strava and sends them every 5 minutes, so it can take up to 5 minutes for new swims to appear on your Strava feed after they have loaded to Swim.com. This is a one-way data push, meaning Swim.com will send lap swim data to Strava, but Strava will not send lap swim data to Swim.com. Older lap swims in your Swim.com feed prior to making the connection will not push and if you wish to export this data you will need to do so manually (see below). Open water swims or other types of activities (cross-training) in your Swim.com feed will not sync to your Strava account - it will only work with lap swims.
In the event that you need share older swims from your Swim.com feed into Strava, or if the automatic API push is not working, you can export the swim data from the Swim.com app (save to your device) and then import it into Strava.
1) From the feed on your Swim.com app, select the swim you wish to export.
2) Select the share button in the upper right corner and save the .fit file to your device.
3) Open a new tab or window on your web browser and log in to your Strava account (the Strava mobile app will not allow for file imports, it must be done via web)
4) Navigate to http://www.strava.com/upload/select to upload the .fit file to your Strava account.