U.S. Masters members should click here to learn more to learn how to link their USMS and Swim.com accounts.
Details About the Integration
The integration will take the applicable swims within your USMS Fitness Log (FLOG) and combine them with your swims on the Swim.com platform. If you have swims on Swim.com before the integration, your FLOG swims will be added to those once the integration is complete. If you don't have swims on Swim.com before the integration, your FLOG swims will be the only swims on Swim.com once the integration is complete. From Swim.com, you'll be able to update your swim information, add a note to your swim, connect with other swimmers, view local and national leaderboards, and so much more.
After the integration, if you're just looking for a quick snapshot of all your applicable swims in your My USMS account, you can view them in your My Swim Feed (Beta) section.
- You will need a Swim.com account before you can begin the integration. Go here to register your free account: www.swim.com or download the app for your iPhone or Android.
- Only pool swims will be sent over to Swim.com. This means open water swims, runs, yoga classes, hikes, etc. will not be sent over.
- Only pool swims with yards or meters as the distance metric will be sent over to Swim.com. This means swims with miles as the distance metric will not be sent over.
- The applicable pool swims will only be sent over from the FLOGs one time. This means that any new swims added to the FLOG or updates to workouts will need to be done on Swim.com after the integration has taken place. We recommend only using Swim.com after you integrate your My USMS and Swim.com accounts.
How to Integrate Your Accounts
It's a simple process to integrate your accounts, and you only have to do it once!
- Create a Swim.com account.
- Log in to your My USMS account.
- Click on the My Swim Feed section.
- Click the "Get Started" button.
- Consent to the terms.
- Enjoy your My USMS/Swim.com integration.
How to Search for USMS Clubs
Searching for a USMS club to join can be accomplished on the mobile app or on a web browser.
For mobile, you will need to navigate to Swims tab, then select Clubs on the header. Touch the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the screen to launch the search function. Make sure Clubs is highlighted in dark blue under the map before you start your search. You can then either touch the locator icon on the map to search by IP address (if location services are enabled for Swim.com) or touch the blue bar at the top of the screen to type in the name of a club or a location. Official USMS clubs will show in the list at the bottom with an accompanying USMS logo.
For web, choose the Clubs tab near the top of the page. From there, use the search bar to type in a location or USMS Club name.