There are two methods in which you can send your swim data from Swim.com to Strava. You can either setup and automatic data push or you can manually export data from www.swim.com and then upload it to Strava.
AUTOMATIC DATA PUSH (API)
To setup the automatic data push from Swim.com to Strava, you'll need to use the Swim.com iOS or Android mobile app to link your Swim.com and Strava accounts.
1) Open the Swim.com app on your mobile device.
2) In the bottom right corner, open Settings.
3) Go to the Labs section of Settings and then select Strava.
4) Review the Terms of Service and then at the bottom touch "Agree".
5) Enter your Strava login credentials when prompted.
6) Touch "Authorize".
7) Touch the back arrow in the upper left corner of the screen to exit.
Any swims data created after the point of time in which you have connected Swim.com and Strava should now push to your Strava account. Our system batches all files to be sent to Strava and sends them every 5 minutes, so it can take up to 5 minutes for new swims to appear on your Strava feed after they have loaded to Swim.com. This is a one-way data push, meaning Swim.com will send lap swim data to Strava, but Strava will not send lap swim data to Swim.com. Older swims in your Swim.com feed prior to making the connection will not push and if you wish to export this data you will need to do so manually (see below).
You can export your swims to Strava by using logging in to Swim.com on a web browser (www.swim.com).
1) Log in to your swim.com account and select the swim from your list of swims that you wish to export to Strava.
2) Hover over the "configuration" gear icon located at the top right of the page (above the listed swim facility linked to your swim and to the right of the social share links) and select "export FIT" and save the file locally to your machine.
3) Open a new tab or window on your web browser and log in to your Strava account
4) Navigate to http://www.strava.com/upload/select to upload the .fit file to your Strava account.