By Tom Provencher -
If you want to sync Swim.com app to WearOS device, please follow these steps:
- Install Wear OS app on the handheld (phone).
- Turn on Wear OS wearable device (watch). If your watch has already paired with another phone, go to Settings and select Unpair with the phone.
- Follow the guidelines in Wear OS app to pair the watch with the phone.
- During the progress of pairing, sync your Google account on phone to watch.
- After pairing successfully, wait for Google Play Store app to be installed on your watch.
- Install Swim.com app on your phone.
- Open Play Store app on your watch, scroll down until you will see a list of apps on your phone that can be sync to your watch.
- Select Swim.com app, tap Install button