By Julie J. -
Begin by following the hardware and software installation instructions that came with your Finis Swimsense. Ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Streamline Bridge software installed before you begin uploading to Swim.com. If you do not have the Streamline Bridge software, you may download it here.
1. Using your web browser, log in to your account on finisinc.com and then go to your Streamline dashboard at http://www.finisinc.com/streamline/workouts/dashboard.
2. Click settings.
3. Select your timezone (then save), metric or imperial units, and enter your Swim.com username and password. If you check the box that says "Export workout automatically when uploaded", your workouts will be automatically uploaded to Swim.com every time you sync your Swimsense device with Streamline Bridge, removing the need to manually upload through Swim.com each time. Save your settings by clicking "Link Swim.com".
4. Make sure your Swimsense is secured in the dock and that the dock is plugged in via USB.
5. Run the Finis Streamline Bridge Software. Click on the picture of your Swimsense device. Login if necessary.
6. Select the workout(s) you would like to upload to Finis Streamline and Swim.com and click the yellow upload button.
7. Your workout should now successfully be in your Swim.com workout log!