Workout settings can be accessed by touching the blue "Settings" button on any individual workout.
In the settings menu, you have the ability to change the title, pool facility, and course length. Additionally, you can assign a workout prescription from Swim.com's library of workouts to your data, toggle between making your workout private or public, or delete the workout.
- To edit the title, simply touch the text and you can edit right on the screen.
- Dates are not editable.
- To change your pool facility, touch on the current pool. You will then be taken to a location-based map with several choices for pools. If location services are enabled, it should pull up the facilities nearest to you. If location services are not enabled, you can enter a location by tapping on the text showing the current setting. To view more facilities in that location, swipe up on the names of the locations.
- To change course, select the current course to reveal the editor. Swipe up or down on the numerical value or unit value to change and then select OK.
- To add a workout prescription to your data, touch select workout. You will be brought to a new screen where you can match up a workout from the library to your data.
- The ability to toggle a workout to be public or private can be done right on screen.
- New to version 2.x is the ability to delete workouts from the mobile app!